CO2 Gas Shield Inverter Welding Machine: MIG Welder (NBC-200 )
- What is Product No. and what is its purpose?
- ( Total: 0)
Guangdong China (Mainland)
385 - 400
L/C, T/T2000Set(s) Per Month20-30days, depend on the order quantityStandard Export Carton: Carton dimension is 660*365*625mm, packed carton weight is 20kg.
- Place of Origin:Guangdong China (Mainland)
- Brand Name:SANTI
- Model Number:NBC-200
- Usage:MIG welding
- Rated Input Voltage:380V
- Load Duty Cycle:60%
- Output Current Range:40-200A
- CO2 gas flow:8-15L/minute
- Color:blue, light gray, orange, green
- Diameter of Rod:0.6-1.0mm
CO2 Gas Shield Inverter Welding Machine: MIG Welder
Capability characteristic :
1. Use the VMOS high frequency inversion technology, the contravariant frequency reaches 100KHz,the dynamic response quick.
2. Use the special control constant the anti electric net work voltage and the welding environment disturbance ability is strongly.
3. Have the consummate protect circuit and malfunction display function, safe is reliable and is advantage the malfunction search.
4. Arose the arc to be easy, the electric arc stable, few splash, the weld joint shape perfect.
5. Volume small, the weight is light, highly effective and save energy, high load continues rate, the arc weld rectifier no noise.
6. Structure reasonable, the layout succinct, convenient for repair.
7. Adopt VMOS high frequency inversion technology, can guarantee the welding voltage
under the electric net wave and arc weld length change situation high degree stable, electric arc has strong selves adjust ability, the welding course stable.
8. Adopt the special control method, output current stable, resistance electric net voltage
and welding environment disturb.
9. Adopt the strong impulse arose the arc, arose arc high succeed rate.
10. When returning the arc, has dispel the ball function.
Rated Input Voltage(V)
AC380±10% 50/60Hz(3 Phases)
Rated Input Capacity(KVA)
Rated Input Current(A)
Load Duty Cycle(%)
Output Current Range(A)
Output Voltage Range(V)
Output Idling Voltage(V)
Diameter of Welding Wire(mm)
Transformer Insulation Grade
Output Reactor Insulation Grade